This info is about browse pulse for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall browse pulse from your computerbrowse pulse
. Further information on browse pulse can be found here
. Detailed information about browse pulse can be seen at http://www.browsepulse.net/support
. browse pulse is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove browse pulse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the browse pulse's primary executable file and it occupies around 304.29 KB (311592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with browse pulse. They occupy about 827.79 KB (847656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5576.10114
of browse pulse. You can find below a few links to other browse pulse releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall browse pulse.Folders found on disk after you uninstall browse pulse from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall browse pulse:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\Extensions\ed8e593d-1965-4e45-9d55-d56162dcde14.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\browse pulse
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\browse pulse\DisplayIcon
browse pulse is a program offered by browse pulse. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall browse pulse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall browse pulse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate browse pulse or simply click the Search feature and type in "browse pulse". If it is installed on your PC the browse pulse app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click browse pulse in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding browse pulse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for browse pulse:
- The software company is: http://www.browsepulse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove browse pulse.
8. After removing browse pulse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of browse pulse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling browse pulse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove browse pulse by browse pulse from your computer, nor are we saying that browse pulse by browse pulse is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove browse pulse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 15:24:50.807