This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall browse pulse for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall browse pulse from your computerbrowse pulse
. Take a look here
for more info on browse pulse. More information about the app browse pulse can be seen at http://www.browsepulse.net/support
. Usually the browse pulse program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for browse pulse is "C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the browse pulse's main executable file and it takes about 304.27 KB (311576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of browse pulse. They take about 827.77 KB (847640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.27 KB)
The current page applies to browse pulse version 2.0.5598.8359
only. You can find here a few links to other browse pulse versions:
...click to view all...
browse pulse is a program by browse pulse. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove browse pulse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove browse pulse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate browse pulse or simply activate the Search field and type in "browse pulse". The browse pulse app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click browse pulse in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about browse pulse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for browse pulse:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.browsepulse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\browse pulse\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall browse pulse.
8. After uninstalling browse pulse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong browse pulse that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing browse pulse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove browse pulse by browse pulse from your PC, nor are we saying that browse pulse by browse pulse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove browse pulse supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 14:41:56.163