This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall browse pulse for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall browse pulse from your systembrowse pulse
. Open here
where you can find out more on browse pulse. Please open http://www.browsepulse.net/support
if you want to read more on browse pulse on browse pulse's page. Usually the browse pulse application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\browse pulse directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling browse pulse is C:\Program Files\browse pulse\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. browse pulse's main file takes around 304.28 KB (311584 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
browse pulse is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.78 KB (847648
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.28 KB)
The current web page applies to browse pulse version 2.0.5577.15523
only. You can find below info on other releases of browse pulse:
...click to view all...
browse pulse is a program by the software company browse pulse. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall browse pulse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete browse pulse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate browse pulse or simply activate the Search field and type in "browse pulse". The browse pulse app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click browse pulse in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding browse pulse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for browse pulse:
- The software company is: http://www.browsepulse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\browse pulse\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall browse pulse.
8. After removing browse pulse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of browse pulse which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling browse pulse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove browse pulse by browse pulse from your PC, nor are we saying that browse pulse by browse pulse is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove browse pulse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 16:13:15.833