avast! Pro Antivirus
This info is about avast! Pro Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Pro Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, depending on the user's option during setup. avast! Pro Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is named aswBoot.exe and its approximative size is 223.24 KB (228600 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in avast! Pro Antivirus. They occupy 578.88 KB (592776
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (223.24 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1482.0
of avast! Pro Antivirus. For more avast! Pro Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Pro Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
avast! Pro Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase avast! Pro Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Pro Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Pro Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Pro Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click avast! Pro Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Pro Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Pro Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Pro Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 13:19:41.850