avast! Pro Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be read here
. avast! Pro Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. avast! Pro Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 252.46 KB (258520 bytes) on disk and is labeled aswBoot.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside avast! Pro Antivirus. They occupy about 327.01 KB (334856
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (252.46 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1426.0
of avast! Pro Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of avast! Pro Antivirus:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
avast! Pro Antivirus is a program by AVAST Software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase avast! Pro Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Pro Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Pro Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Pro Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select avast! Pro Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Pro Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Pro Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Pro Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 08:00:39.523