avast! Pro Antivirus
avast! Pro Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The application is often placed in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside avast! Pro Antivirus. They occupy about 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1451.0
of avast! Pro Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Pro Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Pro Antivirus is an application released by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Pro Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Pro Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Pro Antivirus". The avast! Pro Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Pro Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Pro Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Pro Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 11:16:35.970