ZoneAlarm is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ZoneAlarm from your systemCheck Point, Inc
. You can find out more on Check Point, Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about the program ZoneAlarm can be seen at http://www.zonelabs.com
. ZoneAlarm is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZoneAlarm. zlclient.exe is the ZoneAlarm's main executable file and it occupies circa 1,012.88 KB (1037192 bytes) on disk.
ZoneAlarm installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.80 MB (8179352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cpes_clean.exe (3.66 MB)
- multifix.exe (16.88 KB)
- zauninst.exe (214.88 KB)
- zlclient.exe (1,012.88 KB)
- zonealarm.exe (38.88 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (227.38 KB)
- osrbang.exe (65.50 KB)
- vsmon.exe (2.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.007.004
of ZoneAlarm. For more ZoneAlarm versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm is an application released by the software company Check Point, Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ZoneAlarm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ZoneAlarm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZoneAlarm or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm". If it exists on your system the ZoneAlarm application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ZoneAlarm in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ZoneAlarm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZoneAlarm:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zonelabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZoneAlarm.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZoneAlarm by Check Point, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm by Check Point, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:54:05.730