ZoneAlarm is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ZoneAlarm from your systemCheck Point, Inc
. More info about Check Point, Inc can be found here
. More details about ZoneAlarm can be found at http://www.zonelabs.com
. Usually the ZoneAlarm application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ZoneAlarm is C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 897.48 KB (919016 bytes) on disk and is called zlclient.exe.
ZoneAlarm contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.60 MB (11114760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- instmtdr.exe (7.89 MB)
- multiscan.exe (25.48 KB)
- zatutor.exe (69.48 KB)
- zauninst.exe (650.39 KB)
- zlclient.exe (897.48 KB)
- zonealarm.exe (49.48 KB)
- AddinMon.exe (72.38 KB)
- mantispm.exe (785.52 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- vsmon.exe (73.54 KB)
This web page is about ZoneAlarm version 7.0.408.000
alone. You can find below a few links to other ZoneAlarm releases:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm is an application released by Check Point, Inc. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ZoneAlarm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ZoneAlarm from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm or simply click the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm". The ZoneAlarm application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ZoneAlarm in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ZoneAlarm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZoneAlarm:
- The software company is: http://www.zonelabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZoneAlarm.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZoneAlarm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZoneAlarm by Check Point, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm by Check Point, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 16:57:33.463