This web page is about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware from your PCCheck Point Software
. Go over here
for more details on Check Point Software. Detailed information about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware can be found at http://www.checkpoint.com
. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 39.72 KB (40672 bytes) on disk and is named ARStatus.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware. They take about 8.02 MB (8413320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARStatus.exe (39.72 KB)
- ConSrvHost.exe (14.74 KB)
- dltel.exe (1.04 MB)
- SBACipollaSrvHost.exe (32.24 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.30 MB)
- ZAAR.exe (4.03 MB)
- ZAARUpdateService.exe (50.72 KB)
- zup.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.002.0002
of ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware. For other ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is a program offered by Check Point Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware app will be found automatically. After you click ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.checkpoint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by Check Point Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by Check Point Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 08:48:21.993