You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware from your computerCheck Point Software
. Go over here
for more information on Check Point Software. Please open http://www.checkpoint.com
if you want to read more on ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware on Check Point Software's page. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ConSrvHost.exe is the ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware's primary executable file and it occupies close to 14.74 KB (15096 bytes) on disk.
ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware contains of the executables below. They take 7.83 MB (8212880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConSrvHost.exe (14.74 KB)
- dltel.exe (966.57 KB)
- SBACipollaSrvHost.exe (32.24 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.27 MB)
- ZAAR.exe (4.03 MB)
- ZAARUpdateService.exe (46.57 KB)
- zup.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware version 1.001.0704
alone. Click on the links below for other ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware from your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.url
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\ZAARUpdateService.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\ZAARUpdateService.exe.FriendlyAppName
ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is an application offered by the software company Check Point Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware program will be found automatically. When you select ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware:
- The publisher is: http://www.checkpoint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by Check Point Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by Check Point Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 05:01:58.163