This page is about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware from your computerCheck Point Software
. Additional info about Check Point Software can be read here
. You can see more info related to ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware at http://www.checkpoint.com
. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware. ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware's main file takes around 4.10 MB (4300144 bytes) and is called ZAAR.exe.
ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.71 MB (7033416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ConSrvHost.exe (14.74 KB)
- SBACipollaSrvHost.exe (34.24 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.02 MB)
- ZAAR.exe (4.10 MB)
- ZAARUpdateService.exe (53.36 KB)
- zup.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware version 1.001.0385
only. You can find below info on other versions of ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware\Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware\ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.lnk
ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is a program released by the software company Check Point Software. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware:
- The software company is: http://www.checkpoint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\TPCommon\Cipolla\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by Check Point Software from your PC, we are not saying that ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware by Check Point Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 10:17:48.010