You can find below details on how to uninstall ZiperFly for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ZiperFly from your systemZiperFly
. Take a look here
for more information on ZiperFly. ZiperFly is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZiperFly folder, depending on the user's decision. ZiperFly's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZiperFly\ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe. ZiperFly's main file takes about 369.25 KB (378112 bytes) and is named ZiperFly.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ZiperFly. They take about 3.40 MB (3566002
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- ZiperFly.exe (369.25 KB)
- ZiperFlyApp.exe (1.65 MB)
- ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe (100.97 KB)
- ZiperFlySrv.exe (618.02 KB)
This page is about ZiperFly version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ZiperFly:
ZiperFly is a program by the software company ZiperFly. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ZiperFly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ZiperFly from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZiperFly or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZiperFly". If it is installed on your PC the ZiperFly application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ZiperFly in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZiperFly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZiperFly.
8. After uninstalling ZiperFly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ZiperFly which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZiperFly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ZiperFly by ZiperFly from your PC, nor are we saying that ZiperFly by ZiperFly is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ZiperFly in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-13 21:50:03.707