ZiperFly is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ZiperFly from your systemZiperFly
. Additional info about ZiperFly can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZiperFly folder (same installation drive as Windows). ZiperFly's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZiperFly\ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called ZiperFly.exe and it has a size of 369.25 KB (378112 bytes).
ZiperFly is composed of the following executables which take 3.39 MB (3551101
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- ZiperFly.exe (369.25 KB)
- ZiperFlyApp.exe (1.64 MB)
- ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe (100.42 KB)
- ZiperFlySrv.exe (614.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ZiperFly. Click on the links below for other ZiperFly versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ZiperFly from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ZiperFly
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ZiperFly
- C:\Program Files\ZiperFly\DevExpress.Data.v9.3.dll
- C:\Program Files\ZiperFly\DevExpress.Utils.v9.3.dll
- C:\Program Files\ZiperFly\DevExpress.XtraEditors.v9.3.dll
- C:\Program Files\ZiperFly\Folder_Secure.ico
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
ZiperFly is an application released by ZiperFly. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove ZiperFly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ZiperFly from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZiperFly or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZiperFly". If it exists on your system the ZiperFly app will be found automatically. When you click ZiperFly in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ZiperFly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZiperFly.
8. After uninstalling ZiperFly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZiperFly which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZiperFly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZiperFly by ZiperFly from your PC, we are not saying that ZiperFly by ZiperFly is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZiperFly in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 17:14:42.243