ZiperFly is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ZiperFly from your PCZiperFly
. You can find out more on ZiperFly or check for application updates here
. Usually the ZiperFly program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZiperFly directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZiperFly\ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZiperFly. The program's main executable file occupies 100.35 KB (102758 bytes) on disk and is called ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe.
ZiperFly contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.23 MB (2337174
bytes) on disk.
- ZiperFlyApp.exe (1.56 MB)
- ZiperFlyappuninstall.exe (100.35 KB)
- ZiperFlySrv.exe (585.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ZiperFly. For more ZiperFly versions please click below:
ZiperFly is a program marketed by the software company ZiperFly. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove ZiperFly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ZiperFly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ZiperFly or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZiperFly". If it is installed on your PC the ZiperFly app will be found very quickly. When you select ZiperFly in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZiperFly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZiperFly.
8. After removing ZiperFly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZiperFly that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZiperFly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZiperFly by ZiperFly from your computer, we are not saying that ZiperFly by ZiperFly is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZiperFly supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 19:52:40.460