This page is about Zain e-GO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zain e-GO from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the app Zain e-GO can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Zain e-GO is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zain e-GO folder, regulated by the user's option. Zain e-GO's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zain e-GO\uninst.exe. Zain e-GO's primary file takes around 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and its name is Zain e-GO.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Zain e-GO. They occupy about 1.61 MB (1683007
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (88.06 KB)
- Zain e-GO.exe (84.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.00.343
of Zain e-GO. Click on the links below for other Zain e-GO versions:
...click to view all...
Zain e-GO is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Zain e-GO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Zain e-GO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zain e-GO or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zain e-GO". If it is installed on your PC the Zain e-GO program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zain e-GO in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zain e-GO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zain e-GO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zain e-GO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zain e-GO.
8. After removing Zain e-GO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zain e-GO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zain e-GO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zain e-GO by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Zain e-GO by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zain e-GO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 04:17:34.487