This web page is about Zain e-GO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Zain e-GO from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Zain e-GO on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. Usually the Zain e-GO program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zain e-GO\Zain e-GO folder, depending on the user's option during install. Zain e-GO's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zain e-GO\Zain e-GO\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Zain e-GO.exe and it has a size of 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Zain e-GO. They take about 1.62 MB (1697583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (91.30 KB)
- Zain e-GO.exe (108.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Zain e-GO version 11.002.03.26.186
only. For other Zain e-GO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zain e-GO is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Zain e-GO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Zain e-GO with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zain e-GO or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zain e-GO". The Zain e-GO program will be found automatically. When you select Zain e-GO in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zain e-GO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zain e-GO:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zain e-GO\Zain e-GO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zain e-GO.
8. After removing Zain e-GO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zain e-GO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zain e-GO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zain e-GO by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Zain e-GO by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zain e-GO in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-19 18:19:33.643