Zain e-GO is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Zain e-GO from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Zain e-GO on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Zain e-GO directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Zain e-GO\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zain e-GO. Zain e-GO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Zain e-GO. They occupy 1.62 MB (1697583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (91.30 KB)
- Zain e-GO.exe (108.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.02.130
of Zain e-GO. For more Zain e-GO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zain e-GO is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Zain e-GO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Zain e-GO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zain e-GO or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zain e-GO". If it is installed on your PC the Zain e-GO app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zain e-GO in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zain e-GO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zain e-GO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zain e-GO\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zain e-GO.
8. After removing Zain e-GO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zain e-GO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zain e-GO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zain e-GO by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Zain e-GO by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zain e-GO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 13:45:30.317