You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Yula for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Yula from your systemYula
. You can read more on Yula or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Yula can be seen at http://yulasee.com/support
. Yula is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula directory, subject to the user's option. Yula's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe. Yula's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) and is named Yulasee.BOAS.exe.
Yula is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.68 MB (7003970
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- YulaseeUninstall.exe (235.45 KB)
- Yulasee.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Yulasee.PurBrowse64.exe (341.77 KB)
- Yulasee.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
This data is about Yula version 2014.05.31.170015
alone. Click on the links below for other Yula versions:
...click to view all...
Yula is a program marketed by the software company Yula. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Yula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Yula from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yula or simply click the Search field and type in "Yula". If it exists on your system the Yula app will be found automatically. After you click Yula in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Yula, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yula:
- The software company is: http://yulasee.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yula.
8. After uninstalling Yula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yula that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yula with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Yula by Yula from your PC, we are not saying that Yula by Yula is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yula in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:38:27.527