You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Yula for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Yula from your systemYula
. You can read more on Yula or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Yula can be seen at http://yulasee.com/support
. Yula is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula directory, subject to the user's option. Yula's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe. Yula's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) and is named Yulasee.BOAS.exe.
Yula is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.68 MB (7003970
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- YulaseeUninstall.exe (235.45 KB)
- Yulasee.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Yulasee.PurBrowse64.exe (341.77 KB)
- Yulasee.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
This data is about Yula version 2014.05.31.170015
alone. Click on the links below for other Yula versions:
...click to view all...
Yula is a program marketed by the software company Yula. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Yula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Yula from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yula or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yula". If it is installed on your PC the Yula program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yula in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Yula, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yula:
- The software company is: http://yulasee.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yula.
8. After uninstalling Yula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yula that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yula with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Yula by Yula from your PC, we are not saying that Yula by Yula is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yula in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:38:27.527