Yula is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Yula from your systemYula
. More info about Yula can be read here
. Click on http://yulasee.com/support
to get more data about Yula on Yula's website. Usually the Yula application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Yula. Yula's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Yula. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Yula version 2014.05.07.204112
alone. Click on the links below for other Yula versions:
...click to view all...
Yula is an application marketed by Yula. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Yula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Yula from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yula or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yula". The Yula app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yula in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yula, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yula:
- The web site of the application is: http://yulasee.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yula.
8. After uninstalling Yula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yula that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yula using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yula by Yula from your computer, we are not saying that Yula by Yula is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yula in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:22:21.913