Yula is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Yula from your PCYula
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Yula. Click on http://yulasee.com/support
to get more details about Yula on Yula's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Yula by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 235.33 KB (240974 bytes) on disk and is titled YulaseeUninstall.exe.
Yula contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1313102
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- YulaseeUninstall.exe (235.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.05.181326
of Yula. You can find below info on other releases of Yula:
...click to view all...
Yula is a program released by Yula. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Yula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Yula from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yula or simply click the Search field and type in "Yula". The Yula application will be found very quickly. When you click Yula in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yula, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yula:
- The publisher is: http://yulasee.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yula.
8. After uninstalling Yula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yula which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yula using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yula by Yula from your computer, we are not saying that Yula by Yula is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yula supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130