Yula is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Yula from your PCYula
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Yula. Click on http://yulasee.com/support
to get more details about Yula on Yula's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Yula by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 235.33 KB (240974 bytes) on disk and is titled YulaseeUninstall.exe.
Yula contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1313102
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- YulaseeUninstall.exe (235.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.05.181326
of Yula. You can find below info on other releases of Yula:
...click to view all...
Yula is a program released by Yula. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Yula is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Yula from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yula or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yula". If it is installed on your PC the Yula program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Yula in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yula, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yula:
- The web site of the program is: http://yulasee.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yula\Yulaseeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yula.
8. After uninstalling Yula, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yula which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yula using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yula by Yula from your computer, we are not saying that Yula by Yula is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yula supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130