YesStreamerBar Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar from your systemYesStreamerBar
. More data about YesStreamerBar can be found here
. You can get more details related to YesStreamerBar Toolbar at http://YesStreamerBar.OurToolbar.com/
. YesStreamerBar Toolbar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. YesStreamerBarToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YesStreamerBar Toolbar. They occupy an average of 223.87 KB (229240
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- YesStreamerBarToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of YesStreamerBar Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other YesStreamerBar Toolbar releases:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar\toolbar.cfg
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YesStreamerBar Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YesStreamerBar Toolbar\DisplayName
YesStreamerBar Toolbar is a program offered by the software company YesStreamerBar. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase YesStreamerBar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YesStreamerBar Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "YesStreamerBar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the YesStreamerBar Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select YesStreamerBar Toolbar in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YesStreamerBar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YesStreamerBar Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://YesStreamerBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling YesStreamerBar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YesStreamerBar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YesStreamerBar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar by YesStreamerBar from your computer, nor are we saying that YesStreamerBar Toolbar by YesStreamerBar is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-16 16:08:04.800