YesStreamerBar Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar from your PCYesStreamerBar
. Open here
for more information on YesStreamerBar. Further information about YesStreamerBar Toolbar can be found at http://YesStreamerBar.OurToolbar.com/
. YesStreamerBar Toolbar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YesStreamerUserName directory, subject to the user's decision. YesStreamerBar Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YesStreamerUserName\uninstall.exe toolUserName. YesStreamerBarToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of YesStreamerBar Toolbar. They take an average of 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- YesStreamerBarToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
The current page applies to YesStreamerBar Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of YesStreamerBar Toolbar:
YesStreamerBar Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company YesStreamerBar. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase YesStreamerBar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete YesStreamerBar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YesStreamerBar Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "YesStreamerBar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the YesStreamerBar Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select YesStreamerBar Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YesStreamerBar Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YesStreamerBar Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://YesStreamerBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YesStreamerUserName\uninstall.exe toolUserName
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar.
8. After removing YesStreamerBar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YesStreamerBar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YesStreamerBar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar by YesStreamerBar from your computer, we are not saying that YesStreamerBar Toolbar by YesStreamerBar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:40:47.747