This page is about YesStreamerBar Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar from your systemYesStreamerBar
. More information about YesStreamerBar can be read here
. Further information about YesStreamerBar Toolbar can be found at http://YesStreamerBar.OurToolbar.com/
. YesStreamerBar Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing YesStreamerBar Toolbar is C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. YesStreamerBar Toolbar's main file takes around 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
YesStreamerBar Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This info is about YesStreamerBar Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of YesStreamerBar Toolbar:
YesStreamerBar Toolbar is a program marketed by YesStreamerBar. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YesStreamerBar Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "YesStreamerBar Toolbar". The YesStreamerBar Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select YesStreamerBar Toolbar in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about YesStreamerBar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YesStreamerBar Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://YesStreamerBar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YesStreamerBar\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YesStreamerBar Toolbar.
8. After removing YesStreamerBar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YesStreamerBar Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YesStreamerBar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar by YesStreamerBar from your PC, nor are we saying that YesStreamerBar Toolbar by YesStreamerBar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YesStreamerBar Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 12:55:49.787