This web page is about Xreveal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Xreveal from your systemYubsoft
. Check out here
for more details on Yubsoft. Xreveal is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Xreveal directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Xreveal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Xreveal\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.10 MB (1158240 bytes) on disk and is titled xreveal.exe.
Xreveal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2041792
bytes) on disk.
- sparkle.exe (45.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.66 KB)
- xreveal.exe (1.10 MB)
- xrevealhlp.exe (99.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0
of Xreveal. Click on the links below for other Xreveal versions:
Xreveal is an application by Yubsoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Xreveal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Xreveal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Xreveal or simply click the Search field and type in "Xreveal". The Xreveal app will be found very quickly. When you select Xreveal in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xreveal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xreveal.
8. After uninstalling Xreveal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xreveal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xreveal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xreveal by Yubsoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xreveal by Yubsoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xreveal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 01:35:54.943