Xreveal is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Xreveal from your systemYubsoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Yubsoft. Xreveal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Xreveal directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Xreveal is C:\Program Files\Xreveal\unins000.exe. Xreveal's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1161824 bytes) and is called xreveal.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Xreveal. They occupy about 1.99 MB (2081728
bytes) on disk.
- sparkle.exe (45.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (753.16 KB)
- xreveal.exe (1.11 MB)
- xrevealhlp.exe (99.59 KB)
This web page is about Xreveal version 1.5.0
only. Click on the links below for other Xreveal versions:
Xreveal is a program released by Yubsoft. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Xreveal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Xreveal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xreveal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xreveal". The Xreveal program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Xreveal in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Xreveal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xreveal.
8. After uninstalling Xreveal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xreveal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xreveal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Xreveal by Yubsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xreveal by Yubsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Xreveal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-02 19:36:42.463