This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Xreveal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Xreveal from your computerYubsoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Yubsoft. Xreveal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Xreveal directory, regulated by the user's choice. Xreveal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Xreveal\unins000.exe. xreveal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.11 MB (1160288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Xreveal. They take an average of 1.95 MB (2043840
bytes) on disk.
- sparkle.exe (45.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.66 KB)
- xreveal.exe (1.11 MB)
- xrevealhlp.exe (99.59 KB)
The current page applies to Xreveal version 1.3.0
alone. For other Xreveal versions please click below:
Xreveal is a program marketed by Yubsoft. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Xreveal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Xreveal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xreveal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xreveal". If it exists on your system the Xreveal app will be found very quickly. When you click Xreveal in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xreveal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xreveal.
8. After uninstalling Xreveal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xreveal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xreveal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Xreveal by Yubsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Xreveal by Yubsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Xreveal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-18 02:33:48.517