This page is about XorTime Uninstall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall XorTime Uninstall from your PCXoring
. Go over here
for more details on Xoring. More details about XorTime Uninstall can be found at http://www.xoring.com/
. XorTime Uninstall is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for XorTime Uninstall is C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime\unins000.exe. XorTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 72.31 MB (75820032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with XorTime Uninstall. They take about 72.99 MB (76538529
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- XorTime.exe (72.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.8
of XorTime Uninstall. For more XorTime Uninstall versions please click below:
XorTime Uninstall is an application marketed by the software company Xoring. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall XorTime Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete XorTime Uninstall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XorTime Uninstall or simply click the Search feature and type in "XorTime Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the XorTime Uninstall program will be found very quickly. After you select XorTime Uninstall in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding XorTime Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XorTime Uninstall:
- The publisher is: http://www.xoring.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XorTime Uninstall.
8. After removing XorTime Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XorTime Uninstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XorTime Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove XorTime Uninstall by Xoring from your computer, we are not saying that XorTime Uninstall by Xoring is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove XorTime Uninstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 10:52:34.000