You can find below details on how to uninstall XorTime Uninstall for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XorTime Uninstall from your computerXoring
. More information on Xoring can be found here
. More info about the application XorTime Uninstall can be seen at https://www.xoring.com/
. XorTime Uninstall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove XorTime Uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. XorTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.32 MB (12915200 bytes) on disk.
XorTime Uninstall is comprised of the following executables which take 13.00 MB (13633697
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- XorTime.exe (12.32 MB)
The current web page applies to XorTime Uninstall version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other XorTime Uninstall versions:
XorTime Uninstall is a program by Xoring. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase XorTime Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase XorTime Uninstall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XorTime Uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "XorTime Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the XorTime Uninstall program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select XorTime Uninstall in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about XorTime Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XorTime Uninstall:
- The software company is: https://www.xoring.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XorTime Uninstall.
8. After uninstalling XorTime Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XorTime Uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XorTime Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XorTime Uninstall by Xoring from your PC, nor are we saying that XorTime Uninstall by Xoring is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XorTime Uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-25 06:00:43.467