This info is about XorTime Uninstall for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall XorTime Uninstall from your PCXoring
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Xoring. You can read more about on XorTime Uninstall at http://www.xoring.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for XorTime Uninstall is C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime\unins000.exe. XorTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 68.26 MB (71571968 bytes) on disk.
XorTime Uninstall contains of the executables below. They occupy 68.94 MB (72290465
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- XorTime.exe (68.26 MB)
This data is about XorTime Uninstall version 2.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of XorTime Uninstall:
XorTime Uninstall is an application offered by Xoring. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase XorTime Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall XorTime Uninstall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XorTime Uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "XorTime Uninstall". If it exists on your system the XorTime Uninstall program will be found very quickly. After you select XorTime Uninstall in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XorTime Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XorTime Uninstall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xoring.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XorTime\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XorTime Uninstall.
8. After removing XorTime Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XorTime Uninstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XorTime Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove XorTime Uninstall by Xoring from your PC, nor are we saying that XorTime Uninstall by Xoring is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove XorTime Uninstall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 18:26:48.513