Xerox Easy Document Creator
Xerox Easy Document Creator is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator from your computerXerox Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Xerox Corporation. Usually the Xerox Easy Document Creator application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Xerox Easy Document Creator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called EDC.exe and its approximative size is 765.00 KB (783360 bytes).
Xerox Easy Document Creator is comprised of the following executables which take 1.74 MB (1823531
bytes) on disk:
- EDC.exe (765.00 KB)
- EDCLocaleCache.exe (369.50 KB)
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (415.21 KB)
The current page applies to Xerox Easy Document Creator version 1.05.9920190401
only. You can find below a few links to other Xerox Easy Document Creator versions:
...click to view all...
Xerox Easy Document Creator is an application offered by the software company Xerox Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Xerox Easy Document Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xerox Easy Document Creator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xerox Easy Document Creator". If it exists on your system the Xerox Easy Document Creator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Xerox Easy Document Creator in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Xerox Easy Document Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator.
8. After removing Xerox Easy Document Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xerox Easy Document Creator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xerox Easy Document Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator by Xerox Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Xerox Easy Document Creator by Xerox Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 03:23:05.140