Xerox Easy Document Creator
This info is about Xerox Easy Document Creator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator from your PCXerox Corporation
. You can find out more on Xerox Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xerox.com
to get more data about Xerox Easy Document Creator on Xerox Corporation's website. Xerox Easy Document Creator is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Xerox Easy Document Creator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 753.80 KB (771888 bytes) on disk and is called EDC.exe.
The executables below are part of Xerox Easy Document Creator. They occupy an average of 2.21 MB (2312688
bytes) on disk.
- EDC.exe (753.80 KB)
- EDCLocaleCache.exe (253.80 KB)
- EDCSenderInstall.exe (670.80 KB)
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (349.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Xerox Easy Document Creator version 1.05.9311.4.2014
alone. For more Xerox Easy Document Creator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Xerox Easy Document Creator is a program offered by the software company Xerox Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Xerox Easy Document Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xerox Easy Document Creator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xerox Easy Document Creator". The Xerox Easy Document Creator app will be found very quickly. When you click Xerox Easy Document Creator in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Xerox Easy Document Creator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xerox Easy Document Creator:
- The publisher is: http://www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xerox Easy Document Creator.
8. After uninstalling Xerox Easy Document Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox Easy Document Creator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xerox Easy Document Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xerox Easy Document Creator by Xerox Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Xerox Easy Document Creator by Xerox Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Xerox Easy Document Creator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 05:57:41.980