Xerox Easy Document Creator
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator from your PCXerox Corporation
. More data about Xerox Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.xerox.com
if you want to read more on Xerox Easy Document Creator on Xerox Corporation's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator folder (same installation drive as Windows). Xerox Easy Document Creator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe. Xerox Easy Document Creator's primary file takes around 753.80 KB (771888 bytes) and is named EDC.exe.
The executables below are part of Xerox Easy Document Creator. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2312688
bytes) on disk.
- EDC.exe (753.80 KB)
- EDCLocaleCache.exe (253.80 KB)
- EDCSenderInstall.exe (670.80 KB)
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (349.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Xerox Easy Document Creator version 1.05.9311.4.2014.
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Xerox Easy Document Creator:
...click to view all...
Xerox Easy Document Creator is a program offered by Xerox Corporation. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Xerox Easy Document Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Xerox Easy Document Creator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Xerox Easy Document Creator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xerox Easy Document Creator". If it is installed on your PC the Xerox Easy Document Creator program will be found very quickly. When you click Xerox Easy Document Creator in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xerox Easy Document Creator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xerox Easy Document Creator:
- The publisher is: http://www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Easy Document Creator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xerox Easy Document Creator.
8. After uninstalling Xerox Easy Document Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xerox Easy Document Creator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xerox Easy Document Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xerox Easy Document Creator by Xerox Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Xerox Easy Document Creator by Xerox Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Xerox Easy Document Creator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:56:49.840