XAMPP is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Bitnami. Open here for more information on Bitnami. Detailed information about XAMPP can be found at http://apachefriends.org. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xampp directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xampp\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XAMPP. The application's main executable file is called xampp-control.exe and it has a size of 3.21 MB (3368960 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside XAMPP. They occupy about 150.55 MB (157866869 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall XAMPP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
XAMPP is a program marketed by the software company Bitnami. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall XAMPP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XAMPP or simply click the Search feature and type in "XAMPP". If it exists on your system the XAMPP program will be found very quickly. When you click XAMPP in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XAMPP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XAMPP:
The publisher is: http://apachefriends.org
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xampp\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XAMPP.
8. After removing XAMPP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XAMPP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XAMPP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XAMPP by Bitnami from your computer, nor are we saying that XAMPP by Bitnami is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XAMPP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.