Wireless Home Network Setup
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup from your systemHewlett-Packard
. More information on Hewlett-Packard can be found here
. More data about the program Wireless Home Network Setup can be found at http://www.HP.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Wireless Home Network Setup is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is called HPNetworkAssistant.exe and its approximative size is 372.55 KB (381496 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Wireless Home Network Setup. They take about 565.05 KB (578616
bytes) on disk.
- HPNetworkAssistant.exe (372.55 KB)
- SelfExtractorBuild.exe (144.00 KB)
- PCConnectBase.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wireless Home Network Setup version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Wireless Home Network Setup versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wireless Home Network Setup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\HP\Wireless Home Network Setup.lnk
- C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant\application.xml
- C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant\AUCommon.cfg
- C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant\BrowserPlugins\adpqdiag.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hewlett-Packard\Wireless Home Network Setup
Wireless Home Network Setup is a program by the software company Hewlett-Packard. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Wireless Home Network Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wireless Home Network Setup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wireless Home Network Setup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wireless Home Network Setup". If it is installed on your PC the Wireless Home Network Setup program will be found automatically. After you click Wireless Home Network Setup in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wireless Home Network Setup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireless Home Network Setup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HP.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup.
8. After removing Wireless Home Network Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wireless Home Network Setup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireless Home Network Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireless Home Network Setup by Hewlett-Packard from your PC, we are not saying that Wireless Home Network Setup by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireless Home Network Setup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:48:29.373