Wireless Home Network Setup
You can find on this page details on how to remove Wireless Home Network Setup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup from your computerHewlett-Packard
. Further information on Hewlett-Packard can be found here
. More information about the application Wireless Home Network Setup can be seen at http://www.HP.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Wireless Home Network Setup is RunDll32. HPNetworkAssistant.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 372.55 KB (381496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Wireless Home Network Setup. They occupy about 565.05 KB (578616
bytes) on disk.
- HPNetworkAssistant.exe (372.55 KB)
- SelfExtractorBuild.exe (144.00 KB)
- PCConnectBase.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wireless Home Network Setup version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Wireless Home Network Setup:
Wireless Home Network Setup is a program offered by Hewlett-Packard. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wireless Home Network Setup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wireless Home Network Setup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireless Home Network Setup". If it is installed on your PC the Wireless Home Network Setup application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wireless Home Network Setup in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wireless Home Network Setup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireless Home Network Setup:
- The software company is: http://www.HP.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wireless Home Network Setup.
8. After removing Wireless Home Network Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wireless Home Network Setup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireless Home Network Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireless Home Network Setup by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireless Home Network Setup by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wireless Home Network Setup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:51:53.500