Wireless Home Network Setup
You can find on this page details on how to remove Wireless Home Network Setup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup from your computerHewlett-Packard
. Further information on Hewlett-Packard can be found here
. Please open http://www.HP.com
if you want to read more on Wireless Home Network Setup on Hewlett-Packard's website. Wireless Home Network Setup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\HPNetworkAssistant directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Wireless Home Network Setup's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. HPNetworkAssistant.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 372.55 KB (381496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wireless Home Network Setup. They take about 565.05 KB (578616
bytes) on disk.
- HPNetworkAssistant.exe (372.55 KB)
- SelfExtractorBuild.exe (144.00 KB)
- PCConnectBase.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Wireless Home Network Setup. Click on the links below for other Wireless Home Network Setup versions:
Wireless Home Network Setup is an application marketed by Hewlett-Packard. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wireless Home Network Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wireless Home Network Setup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireless Home Network Setup". The Wireless Home Network Setup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wireless Home Network Setup in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wireless Home Network Setup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireless Home Network Setup:
- The software company is: http://www.HP.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wireless Home Network Setup.
8. After removing Wireless Home Network Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireless Home Network Setup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireless Home Network Setup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireless Home Network Setup by Hewlett-Packard is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wireless Home Network Setup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 21:07:33.950