This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinZip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinZip from your PCWinzipper Pvt Ltd.
. Further information on Winzipper Pvt Ltd. can be seen here
. More info about the app WinZip can be found at http://www.winzippers.com
. WinZip is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinZip is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called winziper.exe and occupies 1.42 MB (1485936 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside WinZip. They take about 4.30 MB (4510768
bytes) on disk.
- winziper.exe (1.42 MB)
- winzipersvc.exe (1.18 MB)
- wzdl.exe (323.61 KB)
- wzUninstall.exe (1.02 MB)
- wzUpg.exe (377.61 KB)
The current page applies to WinZip version 2.2.70
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WinZip:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WinZip we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
WinZip is an application offered by the software company Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinZip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinZip or simply click the Search field and type in "WinZip". If it exists on your system the WinZip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinZip in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winzippers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinZip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinZip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:12:36.833