This info is about WinZip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinZip from your systemWinzipper Pvt Ltd.
. More data about Winzipper Pvt Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.winzippers.com
to get more data about WinZip on Winzipper Pvt Ltd.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZipper folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WinZip is C:\Program Files\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe. WinZip's main file takes about 1.36 MB (1425048 bytes) and is called winziper.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with WinZip. They take about 3.03 MB (3179104
bytes) on disk.
- winziper.exe (1.36 MB)
- wzdl.exe (311.65 KB)
- wzUninstall.exe (1.01 MB)
- wzUpg.exe (372.15 KB)
This data is about WinZip version 2.2.9
alone. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
WinZip has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
WinZip is a program marketed by the software company Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinZip or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinZip". If it exists on your system the WinZip application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinZip in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The software company is: http://www.winzippers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinZip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:23:59.777