WinZip is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinZip from your PCWinzipper Pvt Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. More info about the software WinZip can be found at http://www.winzippers.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WinZip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. winziper.exe is the WinZip's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.47 MB (1539736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinZip. They occupy an average of 4.36 MB (4567288
bytes) on disk.
- winziper.exe (1.47 MB)
- winzipersvc.exe (1.18 MB)
- wzdl.exe (323.65 KB)
- wzUninstall.exe (1.02 MB)
- wzUpg.exe (377.65 KB)
The current page applies to WinZip version 2.2.69
alone. For more WinZip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove WinZip.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
WinZip is a program by the software company Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinZip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinZip". The WinZip program will be found automatically. When you select WinZip in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winzippers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:42:30.137