You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinZip for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinZip from your computerWinzipper Pvt Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. You can see more info related to WinZip at http://www.winzippers.com
. WinZip is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WinZipper folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove WinZip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. winziper.exe is the WinZip's primary executable file and it takes about 1.42 MB (1485976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WinZip. They take about 4.43 MB (4646648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- winziper.exe (1.42 MB)
- winzipermgr.exe (132.50 KB)
- winzipersvc.exe (1.18 MB)
- wzdl.exe (323.65 KB)
- wzUninstall.exe (1.02 MB)
- wzUpg.exe (377.65 KB)
The current web page applies to WinZip version 2.2.74
only. You can find below a few links to other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove WinZip.Registry that is not removed:
WinZip is a program marketed by Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinZip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinZip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinZip". If it exists on your system the WinZip program will be found automatically. After you click WinZip in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winzippers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinZip.
8. After removing WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinZip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinZip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:10:23.323