WinRAR gestione archivi
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WinRAR gestione archivi for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. WinRAR gestione archivi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1055744 bytes) on disk and is named WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR gestione archivi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.78 MB (1862144
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (376.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (247.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.01 MB)
This page is about WinRAR gestione archivi version 4.01.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other WinRAR gestione archivi versions:
...click to view all...
WinRAR gestione archivi is an application marketed by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR gestione archivi or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR gestione archivi". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR gestione archivi program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR gestione archivi in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR gestione archivi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR gestione archivi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR gestione archivi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR gestione archivi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR gestione archivi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 13:47:13.470