WinRAR gestione archivi
WinRAR gestione archivi is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WinRAR gestione archivi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1056768 bytes) on disk and is titled WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR gestione archivi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.78 MB (1863680
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (377.00 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (247.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.0
of WinRAR gestione archivi. For more WinRAR gestione archivi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinRAR gestione archivi is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove WinRAR gestione archivi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR gestione archivi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR gestione archivi or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR gestione archivi". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR gestione archivi app will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR gestione archivi in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR gestione archivi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR gestione archivi.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR gestione archivi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR gestione archivi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR gestione archivi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 18:30:05.667