WinRAR gestione archivi
WinRAR gestione archivi is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR gestione archivi is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove WinRAR gestione archivi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 927.50 KB (949760 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR gestione archivi contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2090160
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (548.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (201.89 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.89 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (927.50 KB)
This data is about WinRAR gestione archivi version 5.31.0
alone. Click on the links below for other WinRAR gestione archivi versions:
...click to view all...
WinRAR gestione archivi is a program offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove WinRAR gestione archivi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinRAR gestione archivi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR gestione archivi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR gestione archivi". If it exists on your system the WinRAR gestione archivi application will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR gestione archivi in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR gestione archivi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR gestione archivi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR gestione archivi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR gestione archivi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR gestione archivi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:04:01.503