This page is about WinNc 6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinNc 6 from your PCDunes MultiMedia
. Check out here
where you can read more on Dunes MultiMedia. Please open http://winnc.com/
if you want to read more on WinNc 6 on Dunes MultiMedia's website. WinNc 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinNc 6. WinNc 6's main file takes about 14.28 MB (14973952 bytes) and is named WinNc.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinNc 6. They take an average of 14.96 MB (15688272
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.58 KB)
- WinNc.exe (14.28 MB)
The current page applies to WinNc 6 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other WinNc 6 releases:
...click to view all...
WinNc 6 is a program by the software company Dunes MultiMedia. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WinNc 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinNc 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinNc 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinNc 6". The WinNc 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinNc 6 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinNc 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinNc 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinNc 6.
8. After removing WinNc 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinNc 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinNc 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinNc 6 by Dunes MultiMedia from your computer, we are not saying that WinNc 6 by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinNc 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 06:31:41.913