This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinNc 6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinNc 6 from your PCDunes MultiMedia
. You can find out more on Dunes MultiMedia or check for application updates here
. Click on http://winnc.com/
to get more data about WinNc 6 on Dunes MultiMedia's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinNc 6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled WinNc.exe and it has a size of 14.28 MB (14968832 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinNc 6. They occupy about 14.96 MB (15683152
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.58 KB)
- WinNc.exe (14.28 MB)
The current page applies to WinNc 6 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinNc 6 versions:
...click to view all...
WinNc 6 is a program offered by Dunes MultiMedia. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove WinNc 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinNc 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinNc 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinNc 6". If it exists on your system the WinNc 6 app will be found very quickly. When you click WinNc 6 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinNc 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinNc 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinNc 6.
8. After uninstalling WinNc 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinNc 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinNc 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinNc 6 by Dunes MultiMedia from your computer, we are not saying that WinNc 6 by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinNc 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 15:44:06.320