WinNc 6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinNc 6 from your systemDunes MultiMedia
. Go over here
for more details on Dunes MultiMedia. Click on http://winnc.com/
to get more info about WinNc 6 on Dunes MultiMedia's website. Usually the WinNc 6 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WinNc 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WinNc.exe and its approximative size is 14.46 MB (15158272 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside WinNc 6. They occupy about 15.14 MB (15872592
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.58 KB)
- WinNc.exe (14.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinNc 6. You can find below info on other versions of WinNc 6:
...click to view all...
WinNc 6 is a program offered by Dunes MultiMedia. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove WinNc 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinNc 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinNc 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinNc 6". If it exists on your system the WinNc 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinNc 6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinNc 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinNc 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinNc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinNc 6.
8. After uninstalling WinNc 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinNc 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinNc 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinNc 6 by Dunes MultiMedia from your PC, nor are we saying that WinNc 6 by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinNc 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:29:07.643