WinCoge is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinCoge from your PCTecnologie Informatiche
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tecnologie Informatiche. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contabilita directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinCoge's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Contabilita\Uninstall.exe". WinCoge's primary file takes about 10.91 MB (11437680 bytes) and is called Contabilita.exe.
WinCoge contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.93 MB (13556823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AggiornaContabilita.exe (430.61 KB)
- Contabilita.exe (10.91 MB)
- ModificaDir.exe (116.61 KB)
- ModuWiz.exe (378.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (900.93 KB)
- Update.exe (122.11 KB)
- WinCogeBackup.exe (64.50 KB)
- WinCogeRete.exe (56.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.72
of WinCoge. Click on the links below for other WinCoge versions:
WinCoge is an application released by the software company Tecnologie Informatiche. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase WinCoge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinCoge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinCoge or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinCoge". If it is installed on your PC the WinCoge app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinCoge in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinCoge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinCoge.
8. After removing WinCoge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCoge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCoge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCoge by Tecnologie Informatiche from your computer, nor are we saying that WinCoge by Tecnologie Informatiche is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinCoge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 09:32:50.643