How to uninstall WinCoge from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinCoge for Windows. It was created for Windows by Tecnologie Informatiche
. You can find out more on Tecnologie Informatiche or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contabilita folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinCoge's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Contabilita\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Contabilita.exe and occupies 11.63 MB (12194608 bytes).
WinCoge is comprised of the following executables which take 13.87 MB (14548063
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AggiornaContabilita.exe (439.30 KB)
- Contabilita.exe (11.63 MB)
- ModificaDir.exe (117.80 KB)
- ModuWiz.exe (378.30 KB)
- reg.exe (218.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (901.16 KB)
- Update.exe (122.30 KB)
- WinCogeBackup.exe (64.50 KB)
- WinCogeRete.exe (56.61 KB)
This data is about WinCoge version 53.70
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WinCoge:
A way to uninstall WinCoge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinCoge is a program released by Tecnologie Informatiche. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall WinCoge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinCoge or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCoge". If it exists on your system the WinCoge application will be found automatically. When you click WinCoge in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinCoge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinCoge.
8. After removing WinCoge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinCoge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinCoge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCoge by Tecnologie Informatiche from your PC, we are not saying that WinCoge by Tecnologie Informatiche is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinCoge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-21 18:42:55.113