A way to uninstall WinCoge from your computer
WinCoge is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Tecnologie Informatiche
. Take a look here
for more info on Tecnologie Informatiche. WinCoge is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contabilita folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WinCoge is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Contabilita\Uninstall.exe". WinCoge's primary file takes about 10.55 MB (11061872 bytes) and is called Contabilita.exe.
The executables below are part of WinCoge. They occupy an average of 11.54 MB (12103131
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AggiornaContabilita.exe (235.61 KB)
- Contabilita.exe (10.55 MB)
- ModificaDir.exe (35.61 KB)
- ModuWiz.exe (373.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (209.31 KB)
- Update.exe (42.11 KB)
- WinCogeBackup.exe (64.50 KB)
- WinCogeRete.exe (56.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.00
of WinCoge. Click on the links below for other WinCoge versions:
How to uninstall WinCoge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinCoge is an application offered by the software company Tecnologie Informatiche. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase WinCoge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinCoge or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinCoge". The WinCoge app will be found automatically. After you select WinCoge in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinCoge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinCoge.
8. After removing WinCoge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinCoge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinCoge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed WinCoge:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinCoge by Tecnologie Informatiche from your computer, we are not saying that WinCoge by Tecnologie Informatiche is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinCoge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 09:35:26.050