This web page is about WebShot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WebShot from your systemNathan Moinvaziri
. More information on Nathan Moinvaziri can be found here
. More details about the software WebShot can be found at http://www.webshot.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebShot folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WebShot\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WebShot. The application's main executable file is named webshot.exe and its approximative size is 184.52 KB (188944 bytes).
WebShot installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.22 MB (21201500
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (105.43 KB)
- WebShot setup.exe (17.97 MB)
- WebShot-29473639.exe (226.77 KB)
- webshot.exe (184.52 KB)
- webshot64.exe (682.02 KB)
- webshotcmd.exe (165.02 KB)
- webshotcmd64.exe (581.52 KB)
- webshotcef.exe (187.02 KB)
- webshotcefcmd.exe (174.02 KB)
The current page applies to WebShot version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other WebShot releases:
WebShot is a program by Nathan Moinvaziri. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall WebShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WebShot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebShot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebShot". If it exists on your system the WebShot app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WebShot in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebShot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webshot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebShot\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebShot.
8. After uninstalling WebShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebShot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebShot by Nathan Moinvaziri from your PC, we are not saying that WebShot by Nathan Moinvaziri is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebShot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:11:24.700